FLIP FLOSS & FLY
Financial Literacy Investor Program (FLIP), Future Leaders Obtaining Sustainable Skills (FLOSS) & Futuristic Life Skills for Youth (FLY) Outline
FLIP FLOSS & FLY is an online and in-class financial literacy/personal development program integrated into the SAY IT LOUD initiative, a national campaign for Black Youth aged 14-29 that promotes Black pride and positive cultural identity through technology, entrepreneurship, social innovation, fashion, culinary, visual, literary and performing arts. The FLIP FLOSS & FLY curriculum works with our mission of achieving performance out of potential by intersecting the themes of personal development and financial literacy.
FLIP FLOSS & FLY OBJECTIVES
- To provide the tools for Black youth to be better prepared socioeconomically (the application of social skills and integration of financial literacy)
- To ensure that Black youth have a better sense of how to sustain a regiment that will allow them to build wealth while also maintaining a healthy trajectory of personal development.
- To increase understanding between the affiliation of how Life Skills can increase the probability of financial well being
- Character development and leadership skills in all aspects of learning, personal and professional development
- Engaging participants in interactive learning and capacity building through appealing content nestled in the appeal of Pop Culture
- Leaving participants with practical transferable life and professional skill sets that will render them competitive on the open marketplace and in any number of industries and interests.
- Completing a project with tangible results i.e. personal portfolios that will continue to inspire further achievement.
- Participants to attain a FLIP FLOSS & FLY Certificate of Completion.